SuperMaple
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Desire's GM Application

3 posters

Go down

Desire's GM Application Empty Desire's GM Application

Post  Desire Thu Nov 06, 2008 11:48 pm

Name: Andrew

IGN : Will be Desire

Hobbies: Sleeping,eating,playing

Why should we choose you out of a million: I've been told many many times I'm a trustworthy, loyal person and too nice for my own good. But of course, no one here would know whether any of this is true or a lie. I have several ideas for events, and I have a way with dealing hackers and any offenders. I do have some good qualities. I have been known to be very helpful, up to the point of being called naive and gullible. I had to learn that the hard way. I always take responsibility for my actions and i am an outgoing person.I'm a successful GM. I have integrity and initiative. Also perseverance.I want to be a Gm because i would enjoy hosting events, catching hackers, and helping newcomers know what they (for example telling someone what npc sells nx or how to rebirth)While all of the above is great and all, we also have to be responsible as a Gm, I'll agree to all of the servers rules of course.I have been playing maplestory around 2-3 years. I started playing private servers around January so i guess I'm getting close to a year of playing private servers Very Happy I just want to help out the community and not ruin it. I would like to help get new and a lot of members to play your server. I would respect the community and not ruin the fun or spawn a crazy amount of monsters. I would like to help with events,watch out for questions and help in forum and in the game. I would maybe donate whenever I get the money.I have been friends with a few gm's from different pservers and learnt from them and also from their mistakes so i know what to do and what not to do. If I were a GM I would do a great job of banning the rule breakers and hackers. I would be reasonable and fair. I would be a very nice GM, as in I would not be the guy who is mean and "never let’s us do anything" so i would do events regularly.I'm easy to get along with and I don't bash on noobs. If someone has a question, I'd answer it, unlike many pro players who just call them a noob or simple ignore them. If they need me to warp them cause they're stuck, no problem. If they want to know how to get somewhere, I'll tell them. If they're confused about the NPC's, I'm there. I'm a successful GM. I have integrity and initiative. Also perseverance.I do believe I'm kind to other players. I do realize not everyone may agree with me, and I do take those into consideration, so in that everyone else has their opinion as well. How are you kind to other players in this server ? Well, kind to me is probably a little more then it is to other players. Kind isn't just saying "Hi" and "How are you?" to other players. It's about going the extra mile to get to know that person. It's not about telling a player where the best training spot is, or where good drops are. It's about TAKING that person and showing them exactly where it is. Just little things like that can impact ones relationship with you, in a positive way. Now, before I explain why I would like to, and why I deserve to be, a GM: The following is a list of characteristics that I have. I formatted it in way so GMs may use this in making their decision for other GMs. I believe that many of the applications are missing most of these key traits.A good leader walks the talk and in doing so earns the right to have responsibility for others. True authority is born from respect for the good character and trustworthiness of the person who leads.A good leader is enthusiastic about their work or cause and also about their role as leader. People will respond more openly to a person of passion and dedication.A good leader is confident. In order to lead and set direction a leader needs to appear confident as a person and in the leadership role. Such a person inspires confidence in others and draws out the trust and best efforts of the team to complete the task well.leader also needs to function in an orderly and purposeful manner in situations of uncertainty. People look to the leader during times of uncertainty and unfamiliarity and find reassurance and security when the leader portrays confidence and a positive demeanor.Good leaders are tolerant of ambiguity and remain calm, composed and steadfast to the main purpose. With all of these characteristics in mind, I give you the reason for this application. Why do you want to be a GM(2 paragraphs) I believe I should and deserve to be a GM simply because I can relate to all of the Maplers that I encounter. Being an islander, and having an off island main, I've met and befriended many different types of people. Whether you know it or not, on and off island do have different people. In my opinion, those on island are either really new to the game, or down to earth. Then there's the more rude characters. I have learned to deal with every type of person in the game, due to my experience with them. I also realize that with becoming a GM, I have responsibilities. GM's are looked to by other players constantly. If one thing were to go wrong, everyone would know. So with that, I'd take even more caution in setting the best example that I could while being a GM. About events....ya I'd do a few here and there, because I know there are other GMs besides me. So, with that said, my event count would depend on the number of events other GMs have done that week. I don't want to over do it, then MAplers would expect too much. Also, I wouldn't deprive them of it either, because that's one of Private Server's best assets, being the fact that we have control over Mapler's fun, and we can do it more effectively then GMS. I'd also look to you guys, the players, for advice on NEW events. I know how repetitiveness is...and I myself hate it. =] I also believe that if I want to become a GM, I'd definitely cut down on not only hackers, but racists and other people who make anyones experience with this game uncomfortable. There's nothing worse then a person who hates a game, and in that tries to make others hate it as well. I'd be a GM who'd assess the situation before I take action. Harassment is a big problem in any online game, so as a leader of this game, I'd make this a game for all to enjoy. I have witnessed and experienced my fair share of bullying and rudeness, so once again I also have experience of how to end it. Finally, if I were a GM, I'd be known as a GM, but also as a player. I'd relate, and have fun with my fellow players. Events and such would be a factor, but I wouldn't do them too much, as they would cause a lot of conflict between players. I realize there are other GMs, and know that they're good at what they do, so in that I'd realize I have to consider their actions as well as mine. As a GM, I know I have a team of experienced GMs, and would not be afraid to ask questions. I always read rules before I even do anything. I am responsible for my actions.

Have you had any experience being a GM: I've been playing MapleGlobal for about 2 years and joined private server for around 9 months. I'm very experienced in GMs job. I got hired by a few servers before, like RewiredMS, ReflectMS, MapleStyle, ChickenMS, LightMS, FateStory, MercuryMS, etc. I know almost all the commands and I'm helpful to anyone who needs me. I'm friendly to everyone, I can get a lot of members to play. I know how to If I got hired as a GM, I'll advertise everywhere. hopes we can achieve our goals in the future together.I know how to be a GM, I own a server called LegacyMS. I already made a few ad's so you can check them out. I also helped with FateStory and now I'm a GM in MercuryMS and LightMs and more.I know all commands from v.55,v.59, and v.60. I have helped many with questionings and answers to help. I guided a lot throughout most servers.I've been a GM in three servers, all of which unfortunately closed down due to poor maintenence by the owners. I eventually quit, because try as i might, i was unable to handle the on-goings of an entire server, which lead to certain disputes. I've been GM on quite some servers right now, all I did there was doing my job, banning hackers creating events. I still help beggars (not by just giving them items but by talking and telling them where and how easy it is to get whatever they need).I help people improve their gaming experience and make them feel happy ingame by holding fun and exciting events. I will also look out for inconsiderate hackers who destorys the game.i have very much experience because i was a GM in over 15+ servers. I take being a GM very seriously, but i do bring the fun in the server. I always try to make time to make a event, either its a NX event or a Boss event.I hold events to make people happy and bring new fellow friends to the server.I know being a Game Master is not just banning, but I'm extremely active so I will ban and interact. Some of my friends call me addicted, but I ignore them as i just love playing this server. I will help newcomers as much as I possibly can. I will not give them free items as they have to earn their items themselves, but I can help them in anyway to teach them to help themselves. Where to train, Where to make mesos etc. For hackers, if i see anyone hacking. I will not tolerate it. An immediate ban. No pleading, no saying "I'm sorry I will not hack again" But if someone smega's about someone hacking. I wouldn't automatically ban them as I would find out if they are actually hacking. I will be the quickest I can be to find out if the person is really hacking. I hold events only if I have permission..
I've been a GM in: MercuryMS, FateStory, SkillMS, Sinstory, GangstaMS, LegacyMS, CrazyMS, PhazonMS, LegacyStory, LightStory, ChickenMS, RewiredMS, MapleStyle, SlimeMS, ReflectMS, NeonMS, DagonMS(New one), LeafMS and Amp'ed MS, FatalityMS, MemoryMS, GzU Network, Reflect Network, OniGamerZ, CloudsMS, ChocolateMS, Hidden Dark Destiny Network, SactualMS, Summer Network MS, SerenityMS

Server Links (Might be dead/down/changed)
MercuryMS - [URL="http://itsunetwork.net/"]Click Here[/URL]
FateStory - [URL="http://fatestory.tk"]Click Here[/URL]
SkillMS - [URL="http://skillms.servegame.com"]Click Here[/URL]
LightStory - [URL="http://lightms.com"]Click Here[/URL]
LegacyStory - [URL="http://legacyms.net"]Click Here[/URL]
FatalityMS - [URL="http://fatalityms.com"]Click Here[/URL]
SactualMS - [URL="http://2z.malware-site.www:8080/"]Click Here[/URL]
PhazonMS - [URL="http://www.freewebs.com/phazonms/index.htm"]Click Here[/URL]
Summer Network MS - [URL="http://summernetwork.exofire.net/forum/"]Click Here[/URL]
ChocolateMS - [URL="http://chocolatems.com"]Click Here[/URL]
SerenityMS - [URL="http://serenityms.tk"]Click Here[/URL]

Reason why i'm not a GM anymore: The server sucks or they just quit for a reason.

Will you donate ? MONTHLY

What can you do to improve the server: Advertise..Donate..Help you fix whatever..Anything you want..I'll help you find coders if you need any.

Are you confident in becoming a GM:
Yes. I always have. I've very active. I am loyal. I have perseverance,integrity,initiative. I show teamwork with all members and staff in the community. I'm a successful person.

On what days are you online ? EVERYDAY!

How many hours a day are you online ? No life.. Weekdays: 3-10 hours..Weekends: 3-15 hours

Will you level your friends and give them items ? No..Only if I'm allowed or if they win an event.

What's your forum user?
Desire

How can we contact you? -Can't say..Added owner already..Please don't tell other people my friend's email-

Desire

Back to top Go down

Desire's GM Application Empty Re: Desire's GM Application

Post  Thanh Thu Nov 06, 2008 11:59 pm

wow nice application
Thanh
Thanh
Admin

http://supermaple.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  shoukisuke Fri Nov 07, 2008 2:13 am

Tuuunade, you are currently GM in at least 3 servers, don't you think that's really troublesome already? And when you say server sucks, it just means you are a plain server hopper. Also, cramming everything together to make a whole app does not necessarily mean it is good, check the dictionary for the word "paragraph" if you'd please.

P.S. I reread your app, and I realized you are just repeating the same stuff over and over again, and those stuff are merely examples of your GM experience. I was GM in the server as you were, SerenityMs. You were hardly on, and you didn't help the players in anyway. You also gave out free equipments to people. Do you call that responsible?

Being a GM is a serious thing. One cannot be a GM in 2 or more servers, because it is really a truckload of work. If you cannot realize the huge responsibility, how can you be a proper GM?

And no, I'm not going to apply for GM here, for your info.

shoukisuke

Back to top Go down

Post  Desire Fri Nov 07, 2008 5:00 pm

Tuunade?

You mean Tsunade from Naruto???

Who are you...

Edit: Oh yeah.I see you on RZ posting your applications everywhere! LOL. Good luck finding another server to apply on.

Desire

Back to top Go down

Post  shoukisuke Fri Nov 07, 2008 5:41 pm

Nice try:
1. Accusing me applying everywhere
2. Pretending you are not tuunade

*Note: THIS Is MY Application! Try to see if anyone tries to plagiarize my application.

Application

Applying Position: GameMaster

Name: Anna Chung

Location/timezone: USA & Canada EST

Experience: I've been playing MapleGlobal for about 2 years and joined private server for around 9 months. I'm very experienced in GMs job. I got hired by a few servers before, like RewiredMS, ReflectMS, MapleStyle,ChickenMS,LightMS,FateStory,MercuryMS, etc. I know almost all the commands and I'm helpful to anyone who needs me. I'm friendly to everyone, I can get a lot of members to play. I know how to If I got hired as a GM, I'll advertise everywhere. hopes we can achieve our goals in the future together.I know how to be a GM, I own a server called LegacyMS. I already made a few ad's so you can check them out. I also helped with FateStory and now I'm a GM in MercuryMS and LightMs and more.I know all commands from v.55,v.59, and v.60. I have helped many with questionings and answers to help. I guided a lot throughout most servers.I've been a GM in three servers, all of which unfortunately closed down due to poor maintenence by the owners. I eventually quit, because try as i might, i was unable to handle the on-goings of an entire server, which lead to certain disputes.

Why I should accept your application: Thats for the owner to decide. I've been told many many times I'm a trustworthy, loyal person and too nice for my own good. But of course, no one here would know whether any of this is true or a lie. I have several ideas for events, and I have a way with dealing hackers and any offenders. I do have some good qualities. I have beed known to be very helpful, up to the point of being called naiive and gullible. I had to learn that the hard way. I always take resposibilty for my actions and i am an outgoing person.I'm a successful GM. I have integrity and initiative. Also perseverance.I want to be a Gm because i would enjoy hosting events, catching hackers, and helping newcomers know what they (for example telling someone what npc sells nx or how to rebirth)While all of the above is great and all, we also have to be responsible as a Gm, I'll agree to all of the servers rules of course.I have been playing maplestory around 2-3 years. I started playing private servers around January so i guess im getting close to a year of playing private servers biggrin.gif I just want to help out the community and not ruin it. I would like to help get new and a lot of members to play your server. I would respect the community and not ruin the fun or spawn a crazy amount of monsters. I would like to help with events,watch out for questions and help in forum and in the game. I would maybe donate whenever I get the money.I have been friends with a few gm's from different pservers and learnt from them and also from their mistakes so i know what to do and what not to do. If I were a GM I would do a great job of banning the rule breakers and hackers. I would be reasonable and fair. I would be a very nice GM, as in I would not be the guy who is mean and "never let’s us do anything" so i would do events regularly.I'm easy to get along with and I don't bash on noobs. If someone has a question, I'd answer it, unlike many pro players who just call them a noob or simple ignore them. If they need me to warp them cause they're stuck, no problem. If they want to know how to get somewhere, I'll tell them. If they're confused about the NPC's, I'm there. I'm a successful GM. I have integrity and initiative. Also perseverance.I do believe I'm kind to other players. I do realize not everyone may agree with me, and I do take those into consideration, so in that everyone else has their opinion as well. How are you kind to other players in this server ? Well, kind to me is probably a little more then it is to other players. Kind isn't just saying "Hi" and "How are you?" to other players. It's about going the extra mile to get to know that person. It's not about telling a player where the best training spot is, or where good drops are. It's about TAKING that person and showing them exactly where it is. Just little things like that can impact ones relationship with you, in a positive way. Now, before I explain why I would like to, and why I deserve to be, a GM: The following is a list of characteristics that I have. I formatted it in way so GMs may use this in making their decision for other GMs. I believe that many of the applications are missing most of these key traits.A good leader walks the talk and in doing so earns the right to have responsibility for others. True authority is born from respect for the good character and trustworthiness of the person who leads.A good leader is enthusiastic about their work or cause and also about their role as leader. People will respond more openly to a person of passion and dedication.A good leader is confident. In order to lead and set direction a leader needs to appear confident as a person and in the leadership role. Such a person inspires confidence in others and draws out the trust and best efforts of the team to complete the task well.leader also needs to function in an orderly and purposeful manner in situations of uncertainty. People look to the leader during times of uncertainty and unfamiliarity and find reassurance and security when the leader portrays confidence and a positive demeanor.Good leaders are tolerant of ambiguity and remain calm, composed and steadfast to the main purpose. With all of these characteristics in mind, I give you the reason for this application. Why do you want to be a GM(2 paragraphs) I believe I should and deserve to be a GM simply because I can relate to all of the Maplers that I encounter. Being an islander, and having an off island main, I've met and befriended many different types of people. Whether you know it or not, on and off island do have different people. In my opinion, those on island are either really new to the game, or down to earth. Then there's the more rude characters. I have learned to deal with every type of person in the game, due to my experience with them. I also realize that with becoming a GM, I have responsibilities. GM's are looked to by other players constantly. If one thing were to go wrong, everyone would know. So with that, I'd take even more caution in setting the best example that I could while being a GM. About events....ya I'd do a few here and there, because I know there are other GMs besides me. So, with that said, my event count would depend on the number of events other GMs have done that week. I don't want to over do it, then MAplers would expect too much. Also, I wouldn't deprive them of it either, because that's one of Private Server's best assets, being the fact that we have control over Mapler's fun, and we can do it more effectively then GMS. I'd also look to you guys, the players, for advice on NEW events. I know how repetitiveness is...and I myself hate it. =] I also believe that if I want to become a GM, I'd definitely cut down on not only hackers, but racists and other people who make anyones experience with this game uncomfortable. There's nothing worse then a person who hates a game, and in that tries to make others hate it as well. I'd be a GM who'd assess the situation before I take action. Harassment is a big problem in any online game, so as a leader of this game, I'd make this a game for all to enjoy. I have witnessed and experienced my fair share of bullying and rudeness, so once again I also have experience of how to end it. Finally, if I were a GM, I'd be known as a GM, but also as a player. I'd relate, and have fun with my fellow players. Events and such would be a factor, but I wouldn't do them too much, as they would cause a lot of conflict between players. I realize there are other GMs, and know that they're good at what they do, so in that I'd realize I have to consider their actions as well as mine. As a GM, I know I have a team of experienced GMs, and would not be afraid to ask questions. thats about it...

Coding experience: No experiance whatsover. I would not be able to code a banana. Although, im sure if i tried, i would learn quickly

Online time: 8-10hours on holiday. 5-6 hours on weekdays and unstable timing on weekend.

Contact info: sexi_anna_cute@hotmail.com@hotmail.com

Copied right off serenity. =.= Now you got something to say?

EDIT: To have a server hopper like you accuse me of being like you, that is such an insult ^^ Would you like to tell us how many servers you are currently GMing for? Why don't I just ask those owners instead? No offense, but you are ruining the reputation of us 15 years olds. This is why people get the idea that 15 year olds cannot be good GMs.

http://z9.invisionfree.com/SerenityMS/index.php?showtopic=402
Since you can modify posts in serenity, there is no doubt that you will delete it as soon as you see this message. But I don't really care unfortunately.

EDIT Again: Do you see me applying here?=.= I'm just trying to help this server out to have a good staff team. A team with you=fail. And for your information, I will never apply for GM on any server besides Forever.

http://itsunetwork.net/showthread.php?t=27

shoukisuke

Back to top Go down

Post  Thanh Sat Nov 08, 2008 12:13 am

wow he got you there lol

Last edited by Thanh on Sat Nov 08, 2008 1:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Thanh
Thanh
Admin

http://supermaple.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down