SuperMaple
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GM application Dongwon

3 posters

Go down

GM application Dongwon Empty GM application Dongwon

Post  Dongwon Mon Oct 20, 2008 9:42 pm

Name: Dongwon Kim (go by Eric)

E-mail: Dongwon.kr@gmail.com

Why: Well one reason I want to be a GM at this server is because, it just started so i want to help this Server get up and reach a high rank so that we can have more people come in and have fun in this server. To add to that, I was once a(n) owner of a Server myself; the Server was called Honestly-MS. Another reason is that I love Maple story. The only thing I despise about GMS is that buying NX cash is to much(I'm sure that everyone will agree to that). Finally I also love to just have fun with people around the internet/cyberspace.

Qualities: As I said in the 'Why' information part, I used to own a(n) private server myself. The server wasn't intended to be "Big", it was just for my personal friends and there friends. It reached to about 45-50 people. Another quality that I have is that I'm pretty easy to get along with. And again, I love to play Maple story

Experience: My experiences are: Owning and operating a private server. I also was a GM of Connect-MS. Played GMS since Beta was up till about patch .53, then i went to Private Servers

Additional: Well I'm pretty easy-going, and I like to meet new people. I have quite good knowledge, so far I have a 3.6 GPA at the school I'm currently attending right now. Finally, I LOVE MAPLESTORY. (probably said that to much)

Dongwon

Back to top Go down

GM application Dongwon Empty Re: GM application Dongwon

Post  It was me! Tue Oct 21, 2008 4:44 pm

*cough* nerd *cough*

JK Smile
It was me!
It was me!

Back to top Go down

GM application Dongwon Empty Re: GM application Dongwon

Post  Thanh Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:06 pm

Nice application