SuperMaple
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vincent's Re-APP

Go down

Vincent's Re-APP Empty Vincent's Re-APP

Post  Vincent0225 Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:50 pm

Name: Vincent Valentine

IGN :Vincent

Hobbies: Drawing, writing poems(lol) and ballrooming dancing,football,and basketball.

Why should we choose you out of a million:Well i am very good at catching hackers and if you need to verify that ask kiet.I can help the server be hacker free because i am on like most of the day cuz in college i get to bring my laptop with me everywhere.

Have you had any experience being a GM:Yes in AtomicMs(Closed Down)

Reason why i'm not a GM anymore:the Server closed down and i was a gm for about 3 months.

Will you donate ?Yes i will donate if i am able to use my credit card and help.

What can you do to improve the server: I can help new users find their way through out the game and i can help insure that the server is hacker free

Are you confident in becoming a GM: Yes i am very confident about being a gm.

On what days are you online ?everyday

How many hours a day are you online ?3-7 hours a day

Will you level your friends and give them items ?Only if i am allowed it if not then i will not give because that makes it unfair to the other people who had to search for their items.

What's your forum user?Vincent0225

How can we contact you?you can contact me on my msn:Colonel0225@hotmail.com or email on my e mail account Colonel0225@aol.com.

thank you for reading this application even if i am not picked i am honored that you read it atleast.-Vincent Valentine

Vincent0225

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum