SuperMaple
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ray's Re-App

2 posters

Go down

Ray's Re-App Empty Ray's Re-App

Post  raysensated Tue Oct 28, 2008 9:59 pm

Name: Ray Do

IGN: Kuroshii

Hobbies: My hobbies are being active aka playing basketball, random skateboarding, cleaning (i like being aorganized), sporting mainly, playin buncha games xD

Why should we choose you out of a million:I am a very nice honest and active person also i dont misuse gm powers most gms on other servers mass spawn with no warning which causes lag and might crash the server

Have you had any experience being a GM: Yes i have been a GM twice, i've got a gm handbooks with all the commands and everything needed.

Reason why i'm not a GM anymore: Well sadly the first server i have been gm closed because the host of the server was moving on to university and didnt have that much time to host and for the second one well i left because the server wasnt too active like literly nobody chatted.

Will you donate ? I am getting a credit card for chrismas so i would donate.

What can you do to improve the server: I am a very fast learner so i can provide users with support and information in no time , i can catch hackers real fast, i am pretty popular at school and i have lots of friends so i can tell lots of people about this server, I have lots of ways of making people vote also.

Are you confident in becoming a GM: i am so confident in being a gm i am hoping to become a gm on this server so much!

On what days are you online ? i am on 4 days a week i guess it should be the thursday,friday, saturday, and sunday i cant be too active or ill start getting blind xD also i have sports on some days x_x

How many hours a day are you online ? hmm i usually go on for 4-5 hours a day

Will you level your friends and give them items ? No i wont because they are taking the easy way to lvl fast and it wouldnt be fair to the other users of the game.

What's your forum user? raysensated

How can we contact you? i have msn, gmail my emails are either
-raysensated@gmail.com
-raysensated.de@hotmail.com (note) its better to have both because one might be inactive

Maple Experience: i have alot of maple experience i have half a year of experience playing on maplestory private servers and about a year of mapleglobal experience,

The most important thing on a server: the users of course xD

Atm im learning how to code

~i hope you accept my gm app because i am so ready 2 begin the job
~ps Ray
raysensated
afro

raysensated

Back to top Go down

Ray's Re-App Empty Re: Ray's Re-App

Post  Thanh Tue Oct 28, 2008 10:18 pm

Lol you did the re apply like bertie
Thanh